Change Personal Details

If you need to change your personal details with the University you must request this in writing.

You must either email with your name, Student ID number and the details you wish to change OR complete the form below, print it and hand it in at the Student Support Centre.

Please note that if you are changing your name, you will be required to bring the original evidence (e.g. Marriage Certificate or Deed Poll) to the Student Support Centre for us to copy.

The Student Support Centre is located on the ground floor of the University’s Minerva Building (previously the Main Admin Building).

Personal Details Form_Page_1