This page is brought to you by the Advice Service

EEA Migrant Workers and EU students

Eligible EU undergraduate students, both full time and part time can apply for a Tuition Fee Loan from the UK Government. If you are a student from the EU and believe you are eligible for a tuition fee loan you make your application by following this link and downloading the forms.

There are no maintenance loans available to EU students undertaking an undergraduate degree in the UK, however, you may be eligible for a maintenance loan if you’ve lived in the UK for more than 5 years before the first day of the first academic year of your course.

If you have been assessed as having EEA Migrant Worker status then you may be eligible to apply for the same Student Finance package as a UK student.

Quote Icon