This page is brought to you by the Advice Service

Funding for studying abroad and travel grants

Eligible students studying on a course at a UK university or college, who study outside the UK as part of their course, can apply for full student finance.  There are also some special provisions for them if they’re studying for at least the majority of a term abroad.

In addition, students studying abroad may be eligible to apply for a Travel Grant.  This is available to full-time students attending a clinical placement in the UK or studying abroad as part of their course.

Quote Icon