The University of Lincoln’s core values encourage collaboration and inclusiveness and will support students who have experienced Hate Crime, any form of harassment, abuse or sexual violence.
Our core values
- Customer focused: We are focused on the need of the student in everything that we do.
- Inclusive: We make the University of Lincoln inclusive for everyone, whatever their background.
- Innovative: We are not afraid of change and new ideas and use them positively in our work to improve what we do.
- Professional: We strive to be professional in all that we do and aim to enhance our professionalism at every opportunity
- Collaborative: We collaborate with the University staff and students at all levels and build strong links with external organisations to raise the profile of our services for the benefit of students.
- Technology ready: We embrace technology and use it to move forward in our work and to make our services more accessible.
- Responsive: We listen and respond to feedback from students and staff and use it to develop our services.
- Proud: We are proud of what we achieve and celebrate our achievements as a team.
- Accessible: We ensure our services are accessible to all through face to face contact, online and social media.