International students

Advice on what services are offered to international students.

Student Services - A hand holding a miniature globe in front of a landscape.
This page is brought to you by the Advice Service

International Advice Team

The Advice Service have a specialist International Advice Team, who are experts in student immigration, and are the only people legally allowed to give Immigration advice at the University of Lincoln. This includes all advice for EU nationals in relation to ‘Brexit’ as well as all other visa holders.

To access this service you can attend a confidential and impartial drop in service between 12pm and 2pm, Monday to Friday in the Student Support Centre or you can email

If you have any other immigration related issues you should seek advice as soon as possible. Your issue may be in relation to accommodation, your course, your health or something else but this may impact on your immigration status and we can help.

If you want to extend your Tier 4 visa or have any questions about the process or your options, you should attend a Tier 4 Visa Workshop.

The International Advice Team runs a Tier 4 Visa Workshop every Tuesday evening with a 5.30pm prompt start. Late arrivals will not be admitted.

Quote Icon