Visa advice

Further information about; Student Visa, Graduate Route Visa, EU Settlement Scheme, Biometric Residence Permits (BRP)

Student Services - A passport with lots of stamps held in front of a landscape.
This page is brought to you by the Advice Service

The International Advice Team are part of the Advice Service. They are the only people legally allowed to give Immigration advice at the University of Lincoln. This includes advice for EU nationals as well as all other visa holders.

To access our confidential service, please email; or call 01522 837080.

If you have any other immigration related issues you should seek advice as soon as possible. Your issue may be in relation to accommodation, your course, your health or something else but this may impact on your immigration status and we can help.

If you want to extend your  Student Visa (Tier 4 visa), apply for a Graduate Route Visa or have any questions about the process or your options, we hold visa workshops throughout the academic year. For all queries please email

Quote Icon