Transferring from the University of Lincoln

Student Services - Students sitting around a table in seminar room.

If you are considering studying at another institution, but you are currently enrolled at the University of Lincoln, you should seek guidance from:

We would recommend that you complete your current year of study as you may be entitled to an intermediate award if you have passed a whole year. You will need to withdraw from the University of Lincoln before you enrol at the institution you are transferring to.

You can do this by completing the online form.

The University of Lincoln is part of the Midlands Credit Compass along with five other Universities.

If you are leaving the University of Lincoln and have achieved some academic credit you may be able to use this credit.

If you have passed some module(s) on your programme, you are entitled to a transcript of credit, you can request this from our Student Support Centre.

Quote Icon