Estranged Students

If you are an estranged student, you may be eligible for some support here at Student Wellbeing Centre.

Student Services - SU 010 Oct27th2016 by E Egg

If you are an estranged student at the University, we have a dedicated Wellbeing Advisor, Rebekah Cavill, who can help co-ordinate support for you with internal and external services.

We will try to make your transition to University as easy as possible and give advice on pre-application and guidance for offer holders. We can also offer support with accommodation all year round or support finding somewhere else for the whole year.

You can speak to Rebekah about any questions or queries you have about life at Lincoln, academic study and your general wellbeing.

Please email for more information.

Student Wellbeing Drop-in Times:

  • Monday – Friday between 12-2pm
  • Thursday evenings (during term-time only) between 5-7pm

The University of Lincoln has signed the Stand Alone pledge. This is to help estranged students to overcome disadvantage they may face when studying. The University of Lincoln is committed to supporting students who are studying without the support and approval of their families. Find out more about this here


Quote Icon